iZ Index du Forum
iZ
★●•· Since 2011 ·•●★

iZ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Share On Facebook Code Android ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    iZ Index du Forum -> .:: Espace Call of Duty ::. ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daycevyk

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Share On Facebook Code Android Répondre en citant

Share On Facebook Code Android
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Almost all apps need certain permissions to run on Android, and we use these permissions to run features in the app. but still they haven't fixed it –RAJESH Jul 24 '12 at 6:44 ACTIONSEND works well for Facebook and for Facebook Messenger. Loading. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook facebook-sdk-3.14.x or ask your own question. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Share Image and Text to Facebook on android Ask Question up vote 7 down vote favorite 1 What is the correct way to share an image and text to Facebook in android? e.g. You can change this preference below. As a Consultant, I have taken on many roles such as: developing web applications, working with Adobe Experience Manger software, working with Hybris, and working as a developer. Close Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English (US). Its as known bug in the Facebook android SDK . –Ionut Negru Dec 2 '15 at 9:28 just i want to share app store link through all available apps in device how to send link for gm,ail,whatsapp,facebook and other messaging,services –Harsha Oct 13 '16 at 9:31 add a comment up vote 25 down vote I think you want to give Share button, clicking on which the suitable media/website option should be there to share with it. FCGIROLE RESPONDER . HTTPCFCONNECTINGIP 5.149.248.68 . Below, you'll find a list of some of the permissions we request for the Facebook app, as well as an example of how we use each one. Please try again later. –Janusz Jun 1 '12 at 6:27 yes you're right. Proudly present by Blogger. How can I do this? There a library on the net? For the iOS development there were ShareKit, but for Android? Thanks Smile android facebook twitter share shareimprove this question edited Jan 21 '17 at 4:24 8,39873047 asked Jul 25 '11 at 9:45 Andrea Mario Lufino 3,44093459 It depends. asked 6 years, 5 months ago viewed 89,802 times active 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 3 UIActivityViewController equivelant on Android 376 How does Facebook Sharer select Images and other metadata when sharing my URL? 113 How to check programmatically if an application is installed or not in Android? 4 How to share information links on twitter, gmail, facebook etc 3 Share Image via android app using ACTIONSEND not working 0 Share Intent.ACTIONSEND 1 Want to share my application link from my android application to facebook and twitter 0 How to share text in twitter,facebook and email in android? 0 Facebook intent share not working? 0 Default apps on Android see more linked questions Related 1159Activity restart on rotation Android597Twitter image encoding challenge2805Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2936Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?1071'Must Override a Superclass Method' Errors after importing a project into Eclipse985Is quitting an application frowned upon?2133Is there a unique Android device ID?711What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?2924Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()?468Comparison of Android networking libraries: OkHTTP, Retrofit, and Volley Hot Network Questions Why is Unevaluated[#]& different from Unevaluated? Protection of shell command with string variable How suitable is "" for "priest"? How to avoid implicit type casts in PostgreSQL? Polynomial at least one root between 0 and 1 Remapping keybindings within items loop How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? What is the story of the Naga Padmanabha dragging the chariot of Surya? How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? How can I fix this? How to draw a directed graph to show the relations among some notions? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Write Moby Dick, approximately Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Should the + subject-verb agreement Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? more hot questions question feed default . Facebook 2018AboutCareersPrivacyCookiesTermsHelp. Man on a mission 706,122 views 2:11 Sharing Content (Android Development Patterns S2 Ep 6) - Duration: 3:42. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Facebook for Android Basics. HTTPHOST inthecheesefactory.com . But it is worth while to prepare appropriate OpenGraph meta-tags on the server if you want the post of message display meaningful thumbnail and description. Facebook Developers 37,185 views 10:55 Loading more suggestions. It only complicates things much more and also gives the user less chances to share something (a link, for example) in the way they want. Loading. View my complete profile Connect With Us Linkedin Labels AEM (37) Android (3) Interview (9) LiveEngage (14) Tools (10) Tutorial (20) Total Pageviews Powered by Blogger. picture with pre-populated text. REQUESTMETHOD GET . –Arslan Maqbool Nov 16 '17 at 13:23 add a comment up vote 3 down vote The ACTIONSEND will work correctly for all and it takes the Body of the text to wall in twitter, G mail. How do I find the latest version of the Facebook app and upgrade?You can find the latest versions of the Facebook apps by going to the Facebook for Mobile page or visiting your phone's app store (ex: App Store, Google Play). but still they haven't fixed it shareimprove this answer answered Mar 16 '12 at 12:27 RAJESH 121419 1 Make this a comment and I'd upvote it. –Brian Jul 24 '12 at 2:25 4 down vote The ACTIONSEND will work correctly for all and it takes the Body of the text to wall in twitter, G mail 5a02188284
hackers facebook coverdownload aplikasi facebook terbaru untuk hp javahow old for facebookfacebook apk free download for galaxy pocketwhere can i find my like pages on facebookblackberry facebook mobile9facebook chat can 39;t send messagestimeline cover maker on facebookfoursquare mobile login with facebookfacebook hack show password

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 17:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    iZ Index du Forum -> .:: Espace Call of Duty ::. -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InFeRn4l © War's Snake